Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with late '21 early '22 get your spoiler yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heya!

So I'm pushing 6 months now since delivery, and every few weeks, I'm told the same thing about my spoiler. Parts aren't in stock yet. I'm seeing a lot of newly minted MYP's on the road, and they have the spoiler again, so the production is rolling. I'm a bit put off that they keep pushing me out. Anyone get their spoiler after initial delivery, over the last 6 months?

Also, I finally removed the "dual motor" and the performance red line under it. The car looks so much better with out it. Here she is after a fresh detail and wax, with so decals added to the wheel caps. Subtle, but I dig the look!

shiny.JPG
IMG_5900 Copy.JPG

Reactions: goin2drt
My Dec 21 Build didn't come with one but a service request and two weeks later, it was installed.
Ah, see. I knew some people have gotten them! Tesla tried to tell me I cancelled my initial appointment for the spoiler install (which is BS, since I showed up at my service center at my 7:45am appointment, only be told the parts weren't available) so they play it off like it's still supply shortage. I'm about to buy after market and bill Tesla. :p

Last edited: