Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with Lloyd Luxe mats in a recent MS?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just installed a set. They come with two hooks. You remove the two velcro mounts that push in to holes in the floor and replace them with the hooks. i did not do that, I just installed them over the original mats and they seem to stay in place ok......it adds a little more sound proofing. I wish they would add rubber pads where your right heal wears on the carpet.

I have them. I didn't use the hooks, as they don't slide around at all. The trunk mat is not the best fit, for both the main trunk and the lower area. They could have done much better. But the carpet is very nice and they have been easy to clean. I have black and am thinking of getting a beige set for the seat areas for summer driving next year. After one year I have minimal wear at the driver's heel, but it is a little noticeable. Being black it is hard to see. Beige may be a different story. They are the nicest and most plush mats that I have had.