TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone with multi-pattern seats in SF area? My wife and I would like to sit in them

Discussion in 'California' started by ecarfan, Jan 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I have never found a Tesla showroom/ demo car with the black multi-pattern seats (sometimes called "textile" seats) so have never sat in them. After living with the first generation leather seats for over 3 years in our "classic" S, my wife and I are considering the multi-pattern seats for our next Tesla. But looking at and feeling the small seat material samples in the showroom is nothing like actually sitting in the seats. I am hoping to connect with an owner in the SF area who has the multi-pattern seats and would let us sit in their car for a few minutes. Please PM me if you can help. Thank you!

2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Thanks to @mblakele for letting my wife and I check out his Model S multi-pattern seats this afternoon! I thought they felt very comfortable and looked good. We will certainly consider them in our next Tesla.

3. mblakele

mblakele (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ

My pleasure. It's a shame Tesla stores never seem to have vehicles with those seats. It was something of a leap in the dark when I ordered them, but after ten months and 15,000 miles I'm happy with that choice.