TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone with PUP but with Cloth Seats?

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by krazineurons, Dec 31, 2016.

1. krazineurons

krazineurons krazineurons

2. krazineurons

3. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

I know its hard waiting without much info, but your extended delivery request technically pulled you out of the production line. I can't recall how long you requested but you should start your count from when the email arrived or MyTesla updated from "in the production queue" (which is like Tesla purgatory) to "entered production". Based on that starting point, how long has it been for you?

4. krazineurons

I never got in the production queue email since I had requested a custom delivery timeframe (Dec 28th 2016 delivery).

Got the "started building your tesla" email on 12/4 and received vehicle had finished production mail on 1/1. Delivery is between 1/5 - 1/17, so all in all close to a month

5. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

Next week!! Terrific news! 30 days for a custom built car is pretty damn good when you think about it. My S was 59 days and my X is on delayed production like you did. (Feb-Mar is what I'm told.) Congrats!

• Helpful x 1
  6. Kay Kay

Kay Kay Member

My MX went into production on Dec.21st and completed on Dec. 28 th and delivery expected this week directly from Fremont to my home.But leather seats.

7. ridersinc

ridersinc Alien from another planet...

Cloth seats no PUP. Ordered 11/29 and ready for pick up on 12/19!

8. bugZPDX

bugZPDX Member

Ordered ours with PUP but cloth seats. Ordered 11/2, in production 12/2 - 12/7, delivered 12/13. The more I drive it the more I love it.