Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with the TSportline TSS wheel in SPACE GRAY on a BLUE Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Normally I like bright silver wheels to add a bit of contrast with the darker colors of a car... but the space gray looks awesome with the wheel on it's own... curious if anyone has it on the blue Tesla and wonder if the wheel gets a little lost in the darker colors or still pops from enough of a contrast difference....

We have photos of a Deep Blue Metallic Model Y with Space Gray 20" TSS on our website for your reference.

deep-blue-metallic-tesla-model-y-20-inch-tss-wheels-flow-forged-space-gray-wm-1.jpg
deep-blue-metallic-tesla-model-y-20-inch-tss-wheels-flow-forged-space-gray-wm-2.jpg

Those look absolutely stunning...but I'd rip a tire apart on the first NYC pothole I'd bump in to. For me, and where I drive, it just isnt worth it. Guess I'll keep my 18" Geminis.

They have 19" wheels that fit all Models of the Y (including the Performance with performance brake upgrade)..... (I assume you mean the stock geminis in which case you have 19 inch wheels, not 18s :p)