TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anything new on the 5-seat configurations

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Jrogville, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Jrogville

Jrogville Member

Hey folks, it's official. There must have been a 5-seater refused delivery or returned. I was fooling around in the Design Studio when a new inventory 90D close match showed up with 5 seats and 257 miles. I can't imagine that they would want to roll over a demo unit with only 257 miles. By the way, they've discounted it by a whole $650 off retail. Don't know how long it will be there, but here is the link:

Model X 90D 5YJXCDE28GF025988 | Tesla

It's interesting, but when I clicked the new inventory link to see if there were more, this car wan't listed there. I again clicked on the car link to make sure the car was still available and it was.

2. Dead

Dead Member

The 257 miles is for the range ;) The miles on it are 50

There are some other 5 seaters floating around in the inventory, including a Unicorn p90d that has the old ultra white marshmallow seats (non-perforated).

Use ev-cpo and search by Seats:Five.

3. Dead

Dead Member

As an aside, it appears the scraping sites are missing some inventory occasionally that will only pop up in the "similar vehicles" section of the configurator.