Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyway to Reorder or Rename the Audio "Squares" ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I have only had my Model 3 for 1 week, I have to agree with others, the Audio screen is a mess.

1. Is there any way to see ALL your favourites from different services on one screen? Maybe because I am having streaming issues, and lots of "streaming fail errors" but it looks like when I "heart" something so it becomes a favourite, I can only get them on one horizonal line when the screen is not expanded. As soon as I pull up the screen I can't see all my favourites (some radio stations, some TuneIn stations, some streaming etc) all on one screen.

2. No AM radio. Thankfully, many of the AM stations I listen to in Toronto (680, 640, 1010, 590) which are on TuneIn, but stutter terribly, are available on the FM band. But there are listed as, for example, FM99 HD2; HD3. Unless I select them it is difficult to remember (or to see at a glance) which is which. Is there any way of renaming the "tile" to something else?

3. I have yet get reliable, continuous music either from Streaming or from TuneIn.

While I have only had my Model 3 for 1 week, I have to agree with others, the Audio screen is a mess.

1. Is there any way to see ALL your favourites from different services on one screen? Maybe because I am having streaming issues, and lots of "streaming fail errors" but it looks like when I "heart" something so it becomes a favourite, I can only get them on one horizonal line when the screen is not expanded. As soon as I pull up the screen I can't see all my favourites (some radio stations, some TuneIn stations, some streaming etc) all on one screen.

2. No AM radio. Thankfully, many of the AM stations I listen to in Toronto (680, 640, 1010, 590) which are on TuneIn, but stutter terribly, are available on the FM band. But there are listed as, for example, FM99 HD2; HD3. Unless I select them it is difficult to remember (or to see at a glance) which is which. Is there any way of renaming the "tile" to something else?

3. I have yet get reliable, continuous music either from Streaming or from TuneIn.

Streaming has been super reliable for me, As have have podcasts, since pickup Sept. 22 in Toronto and now 4 weeks in Ottawa.

I'd also like to know how to rename the result starting tiles, and re-order all the favourites.

Currently the only way to reorder the favorite stations is to remove them from your favorites and re-add them in the exact order you want them to be displayed. The most recently added favorite will appear to the left of the list. It’s very annoying and I hope Tesla will add the ability to reorder the favorites by just dragging and dropping.

I also dislike having all of the favorites from all sources bunched together. I’d much rather have only Slacker favorites display when I’m in Slacker, only FM favorites when in FM, etc.

Finally, Tesla should have different favorites lists tied to driver profiles. My wife and I don’t really listen to the same stations so it would be nice if we could each have our own list of favorite stations.

Reactions: D3xDt3Reaction