Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aodhan AFF7 Foreged Wheels on Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the 19x8.5+35, was going to go with the larger 19x9.5, but decided not to. Have 245/40/19 tires on them. Was going to lower it but decided that since it's not strictly a street car and my wife also drives it, I'd better stay away as I can see it bottomming out when she's driving and isn't careful.

Your set up looks great!
Do you think 19x9.5 +35 with 245/40/19 will rub with stock suspension?

I was planning to go with the same set up like your but i want a little bit more flush, wasnt sure if 245/40/19 with 19x9.5 is a bit stretched
Tony, I think it will be stretched, as the OEM is 235/45/18 (LRM3) and that to me is already stretched. Now you are adding 1 inch (2.5cm) in width with the wheel but only 10mm in the tire. That's my opinion.

If you go back 1 page, EPotter posted what the 245/40r19 looks like on their sweet BBS 9.5 wheels. It looks a little stretched IMO, but is within most tire manufacturer's recommended wheels sizes.

I don't think you will rub on stock suspension. Front might poke out a little unless you're using performance rotors (they're thinner).

If you go back 1 page, EPotter posted what the 245/40r19 looks like on their sweet BBS 9.5 wheels. It looks a little stretched IMO, but is within most tire manufacturer's recommended wheels sizes.

I don't think you will rub on stock suspension. Front might poke out a little unless you're using performance rotors (they're thinner).
Correct…. It’s the same amount of stretch as the stock 19’s…. Since I went 245/40 and not 245/35…. It’s a “single stage stretch”… and offers 4mm more side wall than the stock 19’s

I’m lowered 1.5 inches and have an offset of [email protected].

I’ve tried my hardest to see if it would rub during hard cornering, and it doesn’t so it’s a safe setup and the camber in front is -.9 and rear is -1.8

Reactions: gotoma8
245/40 would be fine. It won't rub. That's what I used for my winter tire size. 265/35 is my normal summer size.
Resized_20230223_052711.jpeg

Reactions: DasTasla
just confirming if 19x9.5 | +35 | 5x114.3 for AFF7 will be fine - email from Aodhan says yes. Also tires on these would be 245/40/19. Just confirming this will not lead to any rubbing
These will 100% fit. I'm on this exact wheel size with 265/35's and no issues. I put spacers on the rear to make them sit flush with the fender, but they fit just fine without them. While your 245/40's will be a tad taller than mine it should not make much of a difference, especially since they are narrower.

IMG-4119.jpg

Reactions: DasTasla
SYL_2302.jpg

This is 245/40 profile with a 19x9.5....I have a +22 offset which is more aggressive...no issues, but my car is lowered...if it's lowered you can go more aggressive with the offset....if you plan to stay stock ride height....then +35 if fine...if not I'd rather get the correct offset than use spacers.....