Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor AOSK Tesla Model Y Roof Spoiler and new Upgraded V2 Duckbill Spoiler is finally in stock!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AOSK

Former Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
california
Hello everyone, for those of you that might not familiar with us yet, we are AOSK, a experienced Model Y product developer, manufacturer, and seller on Amazon

We had recently developed a new Roof Spoiler and V2 Duckbill Spoiler for Model Y.

Roof Spoiler:
Roof Spoiler Link

V2 Duckbill Spoiler - AOSK has remake all molding for spoiler, and use a new blow-molding technic to produce these spoiler. The fitment has been upgraded, making it fit like a glove, no more pain on fitment issue. Thanks to the blow-molding technic we use to make this spoiler, it give it a even higher strength compare to the old one.
V2 Duckbill Spoiler Link

Or simply visit our official site:
AOSK Official Store Link

Let me know how you think!

WechatIMG30.jpeg

Car Owner: Denslamodely
WechatIMG31.jpeg

Car Owner: TheMegawatts
WechatIMG105.jpeg

V2 Spoiler:

IMG_3377.JPG

61xqJz-BI7L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Last edited:
That roof spoiler looks like it disrupts airflow and reduces efficiency (range). Why would anyone want that?
if we are talking abt range, is that mean EV owners should all go with smaller wheels, and keep the OEM look.
besides that, a roof spoiler increase stability at high speed on an SUV is made to provide less wind resistance and drag when driving

Last edited:
Reactions: BikerPeaBody
Tesla Model Y PPF

AOSK Tesla Model Y Clear paint protective film shields

If you look closely on your rear doors rock panel area, small paint chips are created during daily drives, AOSK TPU PPF film is a perfect product to protect that area, it maintains gloss finish on your Model Y, and protect your paint from those chips.

High quality TPU material is used to make sure the film is self-heal from minor scratch, heat heal from scratch. and the high quality 6.5mm thickness TPU film wont leave any adhesive residue after years of driving.

61eqCY2981L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

51Q+EWf3eEL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

51m0C1xM9EL._AC_SL1092_.jpg

Last edited:
AOSK Model 3 & Model Y Door Handles

AOSK Model3&Y Door Handle

No more freezing up on your door handle in the snow day, with this door handle, you could easily open your door without the door being freezing up by snow.

61vkUjoO+rL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Tesla Model 3 Y Door Handles
61cZ4RIsERL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Attachments

• 51xP9UF8HTL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
    51xP9UF8HTL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
a roof spoiler will increase stability at high speed.
You've spent time in a wind tunnel to prove this thing increases downforce? This 1" strip of molding really will "increase stability at high speed"?

You've also created something that will deflect the airflow that normally will clear the rear window of rain. So you've made that worse too.

I get it, you're a small company trying to make a living but don't try and say your product does something that it does not. This is a visual mod only, and it does so at the detriment of the car's airflow dynamics as designed.

AOSK Tesla Model 3 Y Wireless Charging Anti-Slip Protective Mat

AOSK for Tesla Model 3 Y Wireless Charging Anti-Slip Protective Mat could protect your wireless charging area from getting dust, prevent your phone from slide off the wireless charging area while driving, increase the safety of your daily drive.

AOSK Model Y & Model 3 Wireless Charging Mat

Perfect fitment!
What is that white stuff all over the charging mat? How does that happen? Who gets that dirty? How filthy of a human being do you have to be to need this? sorry this is a product in search of a problem that doesn't exist.

Tesla Model Y PPF

AOSK Tesla Model Y Clear paint protective film shields

If you look closely on your rear doors rock panel area, small paint chips are created during daily drives, AOSK TPU PPF film is a perfect product to protect that area, it maintains gloss finish on your Model Y, and protect your paint from those chips.

High quality TPU material is used to make sure the film is self-heal from minor scratch, heat heal from scratch. and the high quality 6.5mm thickness TPU film wont leave any adhesive residue after years of driving.

View attachment 745516

View attachment 745517

View attachment 745518

This is the only thing you're selling that is useful since tesla is OOS of these. But again, there is a probelm. Your link points to those useless and awful glued on door handles, not the PPF.

if we are talking abt range, is that mean EV owners should all go with smaller wheels, and keep the OEM look.
besides that, a roof spoiler will increase stability at high speed.
You haven't done any airflow testing have you? A roof spoiler like that will lift the airflow away from the rear spoiler defeating it. Roof spoilers are rarely useful and the only real world use I see is as a vortex generator that would reduce the separation bubble over the rear glass. The roof spoiler you have would increase the separation bubble drastically.

Btw, here's a more accurate explanation by an aerodynamicist but the above video is more graphic so much simpler.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wabsa and mephiska
You've spent time in a wind tunnel to prove this thing increases downforce? This 1" strip of molding really will "increase stability at high speed"?

You've also created something that will deflect the airflow that normally will clear the rear window of rain. So you've made that worse too.

I get it, you're a small company trying to make a living but don't try and say your product does something that it does not. This is a visual mod only, and it does so at the detriment of the car's airflow dynamics as designed.
thanks for bringing that up! i fix the inaccurate wording there, please check that out

What is that white stuff all over the charging mat? How does that happen? Who gets that dirty? How filthy of a human being do you have to be to need this? sorry this is a product in search of a problem that doesn't exist.
I apologize that this product seems not meeting your need, we have many products for Tesla Model Y, a lot of products are known by owners already, so we want to introduce some newer products to owners that might find this useful.

You may check this out
AOSK Official Store Link

we are just trying to make products that could fill up every need for different owners, maybe a product is seems unnecessary for 9 out of 10 Model Y owners, but only if that 1 out of 10 owners find it necessary for them, then its great.
This mat will make the look of interior more in one piece(IMO of course), and also prevent some extreme situation(accidentally spill out some coffee), I could tell that you are someone that do things perfectly and make sure everything goes right in your daily life, and will not let things like spill out coffee in the car ever happens;) but i personally have this on my car to make sure when things happens, I got this mat.

we are just trying to make products that could fill up every need for different owners
Redesign your spoiler into not a spoiler but a vortex generator strip that will improve the aero on these cars. You'll have a simple product to produce with great margins that will sell itself. You can test it w/ simple yarn like shown in the video links, so easy.

Redesign your spoiler into not a spoiler but a vortex generator strip that will improve the aero on these cars. You'll have a simple product to produce with great margins that will sell itself. You can test it w/ simple yarn like shown in the video links, so easy.
thank you for this suggestion!!! its valuable. may i know for owners normally, would you prefer a roof spoiler like ours or a design like a vortex generator strip personally.

thank you for this suggestion!!! its valuable. may i know for owners normally, would you prefer a roof spoiler like ours or a design like a vortex generator strip personally.
I would buy the vortex generator because it would achieve an aerodynamic gain. The spoiler, I would not buy and it would be a big negative because it will make the car worse, not better.

I would buy the vortex generator because it would achieve an aerodynamic gain. The spoiler, I would not buy and it would be a big negative because it will make the car worse, not better.
I wouldnt say its make it worse, they are perform in a different way if we look at them in a different perspective, most of performance SUV like X5, Urus, or other EV SUV, such as Mach E, has a roof spoiler on them when they manufacturer.
I was definitely using the wrong phase by simply saying its increase the stability(i edited that), i do apologize about that since im not a engineer on this area and our design and develop team create this product, I asked the design team which are definitely more expert on this area than me about this, they told me that a roof spoiler on a SUV will reduce drag in daily drive, and thus potentially longer range, but of course, as people been mentioning, this small add on might not bring too much change on the aerodynamic.
I would say lets take the roof spoiler as a general product, and if one like that style, then they could have them, if one dont think its their cup of tea, then we will continuously develop other products that might meet their need.

I wouldnt say its make it worse, they are perform in a different way if we look at them in a different perspective, most of performance SUV like X5, Urus, or other EV SUV, such as Mach E, has a roof spoiler on them when they manufacturer.
I was definitely using the wrong phase by simply saying its increase the stability(i edited that), i do apologize about that since im not a engineer on this area and our design and develop team create this product, I asked the design team which are definitely more expert on this area than me about this, they told me that a roof spoiler on a SUV will reduce drag in daily drive, and thus potentially longer range, but of course, as people been mentioning, this small add on might not bring too much change on the aerodynamic.
I would say lets take the roof spoiler as a general product, and if one like that style, then they could have them, if one dont think its their cup of tea, then we will continuously develop other products that might meet their need.
You wouldn't say...? I took one second and realized that it's an awful product. Didn't you bother to watch the videos explaining about separation bubbles? Your spoiler by definition would deflect air up and away from the glass, creating a bubble much sooner and farther up the glass then Tesla's design intends. There's nothign left to comment on especially if you can't grasp the determent.

Hello everyone, for those of you that might not familiar with us yet, we are AOSK, a experienced Model Y product developer, manufacturer, and seller on Amazon

We had recently developed a new Roof Spoiler and V2 Duckbill Spoiler for Model Y.

Roof Spoiler:
Roof Spoiler Link

V2 Duckbill Spoiler - AOSK has remake all molding for spoiler, and use a new blow-molding technic to produce these spoiler. The fitment has been upgraded, making it fit like a glove, no more pain on fitment issue. Thanks to the blow-molding technic we use to make this spoiler, it give it a even higher strength compare to the old one.
V2 Duckbill Spoiler Link

Or simply visit our official site:
AOSK Official Store Link

Let me know how you think!

View attachment 745210

Car Owner: Denslamodely
View attachment 745211
Car Owner: TheMegawatts
View attachment 745213

V2 Spoiler:

View attachment 747297

View attachment 745215