Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP features unavailable after small repair !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2017 MX with MCU1 and AP2.0 with FSD. My car was in the SC for replacement of the rear bumper (Just the black trim piece at the bottom) because of an small accident. The painted piece of the bumper was not replaced, hence I am assuming the sensors too were not changed..

There was at least a week before I got the parts in and was using the car from the date of accident till it went it and AP worked fine..

Post service on my drive home, i did notice the car did not detect the lane markers, nor other cars around me. Next day too noticed that all AP features were off. Cruise control, Lane departure warning, NOA non of these worked.. the rear camera works though.. Did restarts, Power off and Factory Reset...

Called Tesla and they said based on remote diagnostics they did not see an camera feeds and hence needs to go into the SC.. SC confirmed that some part needs to be replaced, but were not specific as to what they will need to change..I have a feeling it is the Computer.. Anyone else had any similar experience ?