Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP/FSD sale ends March 18th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's a sign man X.o

upload_2019-3-19_14-53-57.png

• Funny
Reactions: Funkmobile
So you're saying you talked yourself into it?
It was 50-50 at first. Constantly going back and forth... I've made up my mind last night for not getting it but then the deadline extended. If I get it, my wife will be flipping out.. "Why are you getting now? Shouldn't technology be cheaper later? We can do many things with $3k... bla bla bla" or I can choose not to tell her like she would know the difference.. LOL

It was 50-50 at first. Constantly going back and forth... I've made up my mind last night for not getting it but then the deadline extended. If I get it, my wife will be flipping out.. "Why are you getting now? Shouldn't technology be cheaper later? We can do many things with $3k... bla bla bla" or I can choose not to tell her like she would know the difference.. LOL

Happy wife happy life brother. Or give up beer for the year and get it out of your social expenses funds ;)

Reactions: dj_gon

Back in the old days, you can hide those technologies from them. Not anymore. They know how to use WhatsApp, go to forum and sure enough they know how to access this forum.

However, you certainly can do something like, get it now, let them know later and plead I didn't know what I were doing but couldn't get a refund anymore. Here is $14,000 cheque. :)

The problem is you have already spent money on EAP, so another $2600 is not that much.. Without FSD, you couldn't reap the full benefit.

Okay just have to say I though NoA was going to be a gimmick, but it is pretty impressive. Very different experience from plain AP. We drove home within the city taking 3 challenging transitions from hwy to hwy and it did it all without intervention (except lane change confirmation which were all successful). So crazy when it signals and exits to the next hwy automatically with out you confiming anything and just keeps going. It even slowed down to let a car in front that was running out of on-ramp lane (something I didn’t catch). It does feel like it could be more aggressive on accelerating, but FSD seems like it could be a reality one day..... once again feel like I just jumped into the future.