Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP/FSD sale ends March 18th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha, maybe you'll get it in the next sale but when they actually have more distinguishable FSD features.

I just want them to certify AP/FSD as at least Level 3 asap and then it will be legal to use here in Ontario without always having to keep hands on the steering wheel, etc. But, whenever it gets here, I'm all covered :).

Reactions: c.ross3
Haha, maybe you'll get it in the next sale but when they actually have more distinguishable FSD features.

I just want them to certify AP/FSD as at least Level 3 asap and then it will be legal to use here in Ontario without always having to keep hands on the steering wheel, etc. But, whenever it gets here, I'm all covered :).
I think with the features that are supposedly coming later this year should make our so-called FSD to true level 3. Imagine getting from point A to B going through a series of side streets and highway without human inputs except when the sensors fail and ask the driver to take back the wheel.

I just noticed something with NoA I haven't before. Sometimes it will suggest lane changes too early, for example when your exit is coming up. It will play a audible noise and flash at you if you don't do it. I noticed that on top of the navigate on autopilot button, there's a button that says tap her to delay the turn. I clicked it and it bugged me again when we got closer to the exit. I swear I never noticed this before maybe I'm blind or it's new in 5.15?

Also, I was using regular autopilot on Finch Ave and it handled it extremely well compared to couple months ago, I feel less nervous.

I just noticed something with NoA I haven't before. Sometimes it will suggest lane changes too early, for example when your exit is coming up. It will play a audible noise and flash at you if you don't do it. I noticed that on top of the navigate on autopilot button, there's a button that says tap her to delay the turn. I clicked it and it bugged me again when we got closer to the exit. I swear I never noticed this before maybe I'm blind or it's new in 5.15?

Also, I was using regular autopilot on Finch Ave and it handled it extremely well compared to couple months ago, I feel less nervous.
Yes, I've noticed that also 2 days ago. Pretty cool as NOA used to ask me to change lane too soon prior to exiting. I honestly dislike cars going on the right lane if they're not exiting. It creates a platoon of cars on the right lanes preventing other cars supposedly exiting from getting in. I find this happens a lot on 407.

Yes, I've noticed that also 2 days ago. Pretty cool as NOA used to ask me to change lane too soon prior to exiting. I honestly dislike cars going on the right lane if they're not exiting. It creates a platoon of cars on the right lanes preventing other cars supposedly exiting from getting in. I find this happens a lot on 407.
Agree'd that's why I try to prevent it. Well the car learns, sends data back to Tesla or people complain to them, and they improve the algorithms. Part of the process. Can't teach a baby how to walk immediately, it's a learning process.

For anyone who ended up pulling the trigger on FSD @ $4,000, it is now showing as $9,200 for me.
You got over 55% off! That should keep you happy until the future FSD features are beamed to your car and it gains consciousness overnight.:cool:

Anyways, I'm proud of myself for being disciplined with the $14,000 cheque, which arrived just in time for Elon's sale extension.