TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

AP Language

Discussion in 'Model S' started by tomas, Aug 10, 2016.

1. tomas

tomas Traded in 9 rep bars for M3, used to be somebody!

Can someone please post for me the specific language that comes up requiring acknowledgment when you turn on AP? I've got a pre AP car so cannot see. Thx.

2. green1

green1 Active Member

The one the first time you turn it on in the settings:
    Autosteer feature is currently in Beta:
    Autosteer is for use on highways that have a centre divider and clear lane markings, or where there is a car directly ahead to follow. It should not be used on other kinds of roads or where the highway has very sharp turns or lane markings that are absent, faded, or ambiguous. Similar to the autopilot function in airplanes, you need to maintain control and responsibility for your vehicle while enjoying the convenience of Autosteer.
    Do you want to enable Autosteer while it is in Beta? (No/Yes)

The one each time you engage it:
    In 7.1 it appears to read "Always pay attention to the road, Be ready to take over at any time"
    in 7.0 it says "Keep your hands on the wheel, be prepared to take over at any time"

• Informative x 2
  3. tomas

tomas Traded in 9 rep bars for M3, used to be somebody!

4. Patrick W

Patrick W Member

I'm on 7.1 and it reads: "Keep your hands on the wheel, be prepared to take over at any time".

• Informative x 1
  5. green1

green1 Active Member

Interesting, then I'm not sure where the other language came from, that one I found in a screenshot online which I thought was supposed to be 7.1, the 7.0 version (which appears to match your 7.1) came from the dash of my car.

6. SemihK

SemihK New Member

Hey! I wan't to translate my country language in Tesla Computer (17ınch display)
    Who should I contact?