Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP1/MCU1 and Software V10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The web browser is completely dead even with reboots of the MCU. As such, I've not actually been able to read the release notes to see what was actually added to my car.
Could be a memory management problem. Try resetting all your trips and even switching to a foreign language and back again (choose a language you can understand though!) which resets some special character caches. This has worked for me under similar circumstances (not V10).

• Informative
Reactions: BrokerDon
I found this in my car when I was heading out to dinner tonight. I didn't have a notification on my phone about it. I checked to make sure the notification setting was turned on in the app. I will install it when I get home with my food.

IMG_20191002_190806.jpg

Ha! I just sat down for my dinner & I too, received the same notice!!!
Must be what I will eat
Just checked it out and this will be the third firmware with no release notes, no map details either and a broken web browser.
But I did get Joe Mode!!, which I might add, I'll never need, so add that to the arcade and screen savers
Still no speed volume compensation for the radio, and definitely no theater mode.
Spotify is there but it requires a paid subscription, so, I have a low interest in adding it.
Until I get it out on the road, AP and maps will have to wait for me to see if it is a plus or minus
I'm excited to try that part but a part of me is also wondering just what did I download

2016 90D: AP1/MCU1 for me, just got v10 (2019.32.11.1). OMG! The browser is MUCH quicker (and actual usable) , the overall interface going between menus seem much more snappy too. New "Entertainment" screen with pictures of the 5-6 games we are limited to but it looks much cooler. Released notes loaded in about 5-10 seconds, the online manual is quick to load and navigate. I haven't gone for a drive yet but so far I am very impressed with the new responsiveness the main screen now has.

Only a small sample size of me sitting in the garage and clicking around on things and listening to some music Bluetooth streaming from my phone (I have the spotify app listed but i don't have a premium membership which is required to use it)... but HIGHLY recommend installing this on your AP1/MCU1 cars since it makes the GUI so much faster.