Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP1 ONLY Please -- life after 2018.50.6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Downloaded firmware 2020.36 on our 2015 Tesla S85 with AP1 this morning. The release note says "Bug fixes and minor improvement". I did not see any difference. It still does not send notification when the window is partially open in the home garage.

Attachments

• IMG_0741(1).jpg
    IMG_0741(1).jpg
    748.5 KB · Views: 93
Downloaded firmware 2020.36 on our 2015 Tesla S85 with AP1 this morning. The release note says "Bug fixes and minor improvement". I did not see any difference. It still does not send notification when the window is partially open in the home garage.
Thanks.
Don’t have yet the .36 but like you, no notifications about windows open.
Tried rebooting. Recalibrate. Update App.
No dice.

I got a notification last night when I kept the trunk intentionally opened.

I will experiment to see if I get notification if I keep the windows down completely and if the doors are left opened.[/QUOTE

Tried leaving the door open and windows open fully but did not get notification in the home garage. Wonder why it will send notification when the trunk is open but not the door/windows.

Another curious fact - when I left the door open the AC and the music came ON and stayed on.

The graphic for SAS changes has updated - it now looks like a slider rather than four stacked buttons and has height (ground clearance?) listed in a nearly-unreadable shade of light grey.
It also no longer defaults to auto-raise at a location where you raise the height to High or Very High. That is a plus.
I am SO happy that they changed this. I was just debating with another user how the implementation of the "smart fold side mirrors" was so much better and so well thought out. I was saying they needed to change the way that SaS was currently implemented to mimic that. One of our cars got it nearly a week ago and of course it's the wife's 90D and she couldn't care much less about that change. I'm still patiently waiting for it on the car I drive because I can't wait to test it out more to see how much anxiety it alleviates from the times I manually adjust the suspension and have to quickly press don't remember this location pop-up which can be tricky on the move.

ETA: I just remembered that "debate" if you want to call it that was in this thread! lol Looks like I win Austin! Haha! j/k of course. I truly hope this change isn't too much of an adjustment for you and that you can see the benefits of it for most drivers. I think it was a much-needed change and I personally welcome it with open arms. I can't tell you how much this improves the quality of my interaction with that aspect of these cars.

Just did a repeat of a charging test...

Updates last year, can't recall which one, force the powertrain and cooling pumps to run at 100%, non stop, above a certain SoC, on 85 KwH packs. Below this they will run at 23-28%, then shut off.

I found out today the magic number to avoid this is 78%. 79% is too much. Above data is from the CAN bus via SMT.

I set the slider to 100%. Screw it. Tired of babying this pack...