Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP1 ONLY Please -- life after 2018.50.6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting my car service tomorrow and i bought my MS used last yr and its still under warranty and they will be replacing it for free.

Attachments

• 782D74F7-D3C5-4352-939E-0954E195AB81.png
    782D74F7-D3C5-4352-939E-0954E195AB81.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: SmartElectric
My car has Premium Connectivity and 4G modem, but I tried connecting to a hotspot before out of curiosity.

As soon as I shift to D, the WiFi is disconnected.

Mine has also 4G and this is correct that WiFi is turned off a soon you shift to D, but after that your phone hotspot will work if you manually select it via 4G icon on top of the screen. It works on mine. I don’t know will it be faster than cars original 4G connection...

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
Since I decided to wait until 2021 to replace our 2015 Model S 85 with the new Minerva Tesla S, I invested the funds in Tesla stock (TSLA). Hopefully they will appreciate in value along with improvements in the car. I am hoping that they will add TSLA to the S&P 500 index.

Since I decided to wait until 2021 to replace our 2015 Model S 85 with the new Minerva Tesla S, I invested the funds in Tesla stock (TSLA). Hopefully they will appreciate in value along with improvements in the car. I am hoping that they will add TSLA to the S&P 500 index.

Looks like you got your wish, Tesla was added yesterday :D

I had to get my Tegra daughter board replaced a few weeks go but it was under warranty. My 2020.36.11 AP1/MCU1 was downloading the new 2020.48 maps yesterday, so that's nice to see they havent forgotten about us :)

Looks like you got your wish, Tesla was added yesterday :D

I had to get my Tegra daughter board replaced a few weeks go but it was under warranty. My 2020.36.11 AP1/MCU1 was downloading the new 2020.48 maps yesterday, so that's nice to see they havent forgotten about us :)

Thanks. I knew they were going to add TSLA to S&P 500 index but I had no idea that it would be so soon, after they were snubbed few weeks ago. This is a long term investment as I feel Tesla has immense potential with the truck, Semi and Y.

Reactions: aerodyne
Our 2015 Tesla S feels pretty neglected as it has not received any update for a long time!:(
Well. since earlier updates simply hobbled and emasculated my 2016 90D, and more recent updates are targeted mostly at newer cars and have introduced more bugs than "new capabilities" to my car, I'm pretty happy with being neglected by Tesla these days.

Reactions: aerodyne and Barry