Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP1 ONLY Please -- life after 2018.50.6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait. On my car the passenger control only showed up if the system WAS split. Are you sure about NOT split on your car?
I have the climate controls not split (same temp for both). Only one control displays if I am alone in the car. If a passenger sits in the front seat, the passenger control appears, whether climate is split or not. Display returns to driver only, unspilt, when passenger leaves.

My testing logic was flawed. I sat in the passenger seat with no one in the drivers seat. The passenger climate controls would only appear when the system was split. Putting a 50lb bag of concrete on the passenger seat with me in the drivers seat showed the passenger controls in both cases. :)

• Funny
Reactions: Barry
They did improve the charging curve on the 85 packs! Rolled into a supercharger with 7% and was at soc + kw = 135 then slowly began tapering keeping me in the 120s to 130s all the way until mid 50% when it went back to 110.

Very nice and pleased to see. For some reason stats did pick up the session from the beginning but here is part of it.

Attachments

• 58233272-3579-4D79-B02F-FB44255F6E47.png
    58233272-3579-4D79-B02F-FB44255F6E47.png
    403.3 KB · Views: 106
Is the general consensus that all AP1 MCU1 cars are receiving this 2022.20.* update? My is still stuck on 2021.24.28, and multiple reboots have not gotten it to recognize or download any newer software version.

Thanks,

Bruce.

My car is on the same update as yours, but I'm getting a notice to download.

I'm of the opinion the best update is the one you already have.

Is the general consensus that all AP1 MCU1 cars are receiving this 2022.20.* update?
I have my update setting on Standard. I don't want to be a guinea pig for the buggy crap that Tesla pushes out. Personally, I'm not impressed. I could have done without it. However, Bruce, I'm sure your turn will come.

For me, this newest update represents one of the best updates I've seen in years.
That doesn't say much :)

Anyone on MCU2 see a glitch after updating to 2022.24.5 where the top window can’t be dragged and set further up on the screen to expand out music options on the bottom of the screen? When I let go of it the bottom immediately collapses. I have to close the top window to access the playlist.

Anyone on MCU2 see a glitch after updating to 2022.24.5 where the top window can’t be dragged and set further up on the screen to expand out music options on the bottom of the screen? When I let go of it the bottom immediately collapses. I have to close the top window to access the playlist.
I think they know of it, or some other bug related to 2022.24.5 because I had it available to install and I didn't install it but then it went away and gave me the option to install 2022.20.8 instead.

I'm still holding strong in my 2021.44.6 since I haven't heard of a solid release since then yet. 2022.24 finally got defroster on the main bar, 2022.20.8 seems to have completly removed the energy graph even by voice command. I think at this rate I'll be holding out till v12

• Informative
Reactions: Droschke