Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP1 P85/P90D Firmware Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really wish Tesla gave us the max battery temp gauge in the IC.. its so useful to know what temp the battery is.. really surprised we haven't even seen little tweaks like this in ages.
TM-Spy reported cells between 111F and 114F when MaxBattery was Ready. This was while plugged In and charging on my HPWC, 2020.20.1 and ambient temperature of about 78F.

I don’t think we will ever get the readout that the P100D and Performance Ravens get.

I had a chance to do a few launches @ 94 SoC and insane+ my P85D will definitely not launch as violently as it used to, not sure if a battery protection measure as it has been done in the past or the new simplified launch sequence (you can definitely feel torque doesn’t build up as strongly as it used to in the previous launch mode sequence). While very annoyed by this, I’ll use it as an excuse to justify getting a plaid S, hopefully by end of year

Reactions: davidc18
Upgrading to 2020.48 made a big difference in Spotify. Much smoother now, more options, picks up where I left off instead of starting at the beginning. Also voice commands are much more reliable. It was more trouble than it was worth before.

My car prompted me to install 2022.8.10.11. Anybody here running that?
Yes, the majority of AP1 owners still on MCU1 have that firmware version (TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker).
1678500387625.png

And have been since early last month:
1678500450925.png

And trying to avoid stuff like this

Reactions: richrootes