Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP1 : Simple calibration? can I just offset camera & radar ? (it's driving about 20-30cm too much to the right side)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AP1, works fine as always.
On narrow winter roads, (following traffic) the car tends to drive 20-30cm too much to the right.

Is this an issue I need Tesla to calibrate, or is it somehow possible to offset sensor(s) like camera or the radar?

I see it by watching where my wheels roll, vs the car in front of me.
Infrastructure had never been a priority in northern Norway, with narrow roads and occasional potholes, most of us know exactly where the wheels are rolling.
there is no "camera calibration" in the menus of AP1

Maybe unrelated, but check if your parking/proximity sensors on the left size are not covered with some dirt or something.
I had this once: the car would hug the right side of the lane. I noticed the parking sensor/radar on the back left flashing red on the IC as if close to something: turned out a gardener had mowed the lawn where I had parked and a few grass was sticking on the bumper, over the sensor. Once cleaned, all good again.