Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP2 advantages

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Diggin' the seats with ventilation (all I need is enough ventilation to avoid sweaty back in the summer in So Cal - if these air suckers are enough to do the trick I'm happy). Not diggin' the shiny obeche wood at all. Will probably cover with carbon fiber. Honestly - the matt obeche / gray leather interior is one of the most timeless, futuristic and classy looking combos of all time. Why Tesla did away with matte obeche is beyond me. But I digress. Would've preferred all glass roof - but this is fine. Not sure how I feel about the black alcantara - but it does go with the black interior better than light alcantara I think. After all this - I didn't even get free supercharging. Oh well. There's a white/white 2017 90D with white ventilated seats, loaded everything, overlap crash improvements - for only $114K on ev-cpo. Mighty tempted. Not sure if I'd still have a girlfriend after pulling a stunt like that. The girlfriend reports that the air springs and plush seat combo is noticeably more comfortable to drive, in her opinion - than the coils/next gen 2016 car.

IMG_1348.jpg

Screenshot 2017-04-01 at 8.41.05 PM.png

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1350.jpg
    IMG_1350.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1349.jpg
    IMG_1349.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: HankLloydRight
Yeah, I still can't decide which I like better -- the off-white "open-ness" alcantara headliner in my P85+ I just sold, or the extremely dark and ever-so-slightly claustrophobic all-black alcantara headliner in my P85D.

I'm also thinking of wrapping or hydro-dipping my dash panels in carbon fiber (they're piano black now, which is OK, but I really like CF a lot better).

Reactions: calisnow