TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

AP2 Hardware Delivery

Discussion in 'Model X' started by rush6410, Nov 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. rush6410

rush6410 Member

Has anyone received delivery of a MX with the new AP2 hardware. I am receiving delivery at the end of the month and was curious the state of functionality. I know there will be a OTA update in December. I just wanted to understand the gap functionality.

2. travwill

travwill Active Member

I'm sure we will see some shots soon and info. There were a couple AP2 inventory models available as of today even.

I wouldn't bank fully on the OTA update being on time, we've rarely seen anything on time for initial dates promised.

3. leletyM3

leletyM3 Member

My P90D will be delivered in December so we ll find out