Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP2 Model S with 3K discount

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked it up today. She is a beauty!
IMG_0344.jpg
IMG_0346.jpg

Love it. I agree. When you get back to earth...share your first impression will yah?
It's just amazing!

I am having to watch the speedometer a lot as the acceleration is so smooth, it is very easy to go over the speed limit and not know at all.

And going from an ICE, you can feel how quiet it is when it starts up. There is no vibration or noise, but you know at the tap of the pedal, you have so much power ready to go.

Since I switched to inventory car, it had few extra options that I was not sure of. I am glad that I did. Heated steering wheel - wow. I think it's like heated seats. You really don't know what you are missing till you have it. Once you have it, you can never go back. And the power lift gate is nice as have been shopping quite a bit.

I think I said this somewhere, I just love one pedal driving. Regen braking is awesome and I love not having to use the brakes unless absolutely needs. At stop lights, you can just tap the brakes, which puts the car in hill assist mode and it is just stays there and you can don't need to keep the brake pedal pressed (creep needs to be off).

Yeah, I can go on and on. The only word that I can use again to describe it is just amazing!

I feel the joy. Thanks... My Tesla team promises nothing but warns of a possible December surprise. I hate surprises as I'm somewhat of a control freak but I'll take it. Still I search for a deal like yours.

Are you going to wrap it? At least the vulnerable spots?

I feel the joy. Thanks... My Tesla team promises nothing but warns of a possible December surprise. I hate surprises as I'm somewhat of a control freak but I'll take it. Still I search for a deal like yours.

Are you going to wrap it? At least the vulnerable spots?

Yeah, same here. I am also not very patient when it comes to waiting.

I do have an appointment for xpel for full hood, rear bumper and some other parts plus full opticoat pro. It's going to set me back about $2300, so I am still not sure if it is worth it. Still deciding if I should do it or cancel it. I have never done any of these before, but then I have never bought such an expensive car before also.

Would love to get feedback from others, especially people who did not do any wrap/opticoat . Any regrets?

My xpel to front doors is 1400. Full ceramic tint 499. Opticoat...cannot get a price on yet. All I'll say is protect it quick. The xpel has a 10 yr warranty. There is one for 1100 with a five year.

Thinking of waiting until I get to Florida to do the tint so I can get 75% - 80% windshield and 37% all around for the same price. Check out...Crystalline and Panaflex. I recommend them for clarity and heat reduction.