Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP2 performance increase by 10/31 - or "Pwned by Mobileye" inked on my buttocks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Absolutely meaningless unless you define what "performance" is and how much increase you are betting online. If anything at all changes, you can claim performance has increased. If the car stays in a lane 1 millionth of a second longer than before, that's a performance increase, right?

Absolutely meaningless unless you define what "performance" is and how much increase you are betting online. If anything at all changes, you can claim performance has increased. If the car stays in a lane 1 millionth of a second longer than before, that's a performance increase, right?
Humor isn't one of your strong points, is it? It's okay - I forgive you.

Or maybe you're just getting anxious 'cause you're dying to see my tush. Don't blame you.

I_3a7a95_436520.jpg

Humor isn't one of your strong points, is it? It's okay - I forgive you.
If kinda lost my humor about Elon's promises for things he took money for after Tesla sold me 691hp car. Turns out his mouth is capable of saying the car will do X, his company is capable of taking money for it, but the car itself not so much.

Thread is educational too ... Am I the only one who had to look up the meaning of “pwned”?

pwn
pōn/
verb
informal
past tense: pwned; past participle: pwned
  1. (especially in video gaming) utterly defeat (an opponent or rival); completely get the better of.
    "I can't wait to pwn some noobs in this game"
Origin
early 21st century: supposedly resulting from a common mistyping of own as a result of the proximity of the letter P to the letter O on a keyboard.

• Informative
Reactions: phaduman
Thread is educational too ... Am I the only one who had to look up the meaning of “pwned”?

pwn
pōn/
verb
informal
past tense: pwned; past participle: pwned
  1. (especially in video gaming) utterly defeat (an opponent or rival); completely get the better of.
    "I can't wait to pwn some noobs in this game"
Origin
early 21st century: supposedly resulting from a common mistyping of own as a result of the proximity of the letter P to the letter O on a keyboard.

The history of this is not written in stone either. Some think it started when someone tried to type owned really fast during a arena battle back in the early days of Quake World and accidentally hit the P which is right next to the O. Then like anything else in the juvenile world of online gaming, his or her buddies made fun of them until it stuck. The other theory is that is related to Warcraft where you would use pawns to beat someone who was not very good at the game. I am going to go with the Type-O theory, or in this case... type-p.