Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP2 - Safety issues or bugs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you to the majority who replied constructively. The consensus, and Tesla's subsequent official reply, is that this is normal/expected and a bug as Matias said.

For now, I am going to disable the traffic-aware cruise control and collision warnings until they are finalized.

Enjoy your Teslas!
Did I just not look at the settings carefully enough? You can turn of TACC?

Thank you to the majority who replied constructively. The consensus, and Tesla's subsequent official reply, is that this is normal/expected and a bug as Matias said.

For now, I am going to disable the traffic-aware cruise control and collision warnings until they are finalized.

Enjoy your Teslas!
Everything you are experiencing is all over this website and experienced by every other HW2 owner (like myself). AP2 doesn't work right row. It was released in a half baked version for PR purposes to buy some time I would assume. After using AP2 daily, I am shocked when the release does something right or intuitive. Hopefully, the Tesla vision engineers have a eureka moment and the software improves at a more rapid rate than I sense is possible.