Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP2 SIDE REPEATER CAMERAS, MODEL S

cruiserlarry

Gadgetologist
Jan 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I just upgraded the side repeaters in my S to Model Y black units, so I have the original pair of chrome side repeater cameras available for sale. They both are 100% functional units - no issues. Driver side repeater housing has a small ding on the housing from flying road debris, which is much more noticable in these reflective pis than in real life.
Sold as a set only - $150 incl shipping in CONUS, or $140 picked up in West Los Angeles.
Please email me at cruiserlarry at gmail dot com if you are serious.
SIDE REPEATER 1.jpg SIDE REPEATER 2.jpg SIDE REPEATER 3.jpg SIDE REPEATER 4.jpg SIDE REPEATER 5.jpg SIDE REPEATER 6.jpg SIDE REPEATER 7.jpg SIDE REPEATER 8.jpg SIDE REPEATER 9.jpg

cruiserlarry

Gadgetologist
Jan 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
How hard was it to install the new ones? Link to a video?

Honestly, it took me about 15 minutes total to do both sides. I custom built vehicles, so I'm used to disassembling them - but it still shouldn't take anyone more than 30-45 min max IMO. I didn't take a video, but there are several on YouTube that show you how.

Here's one -

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC