Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP2 SIDE REPEATER CAMERAS, MODEL S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just upgraded the side repeaters in my S to Model Y black units, so I have the original pair of chrome side repeater cameras available for sale. They both are 100% functional units - no issues. Driver side repeater housing has a small ding on the housing from flying road debris, which is much more noticable in these reflective pis than in real life.
Sold as a set only - $150 incl shipping in CONUS, or $140 picked up in West Los Angeles.
Please email me at cruiserlarry at gmail dot com if you are serious.
SIDE REPEATER 1.jpg SIDE REPEATER 2.jpg SIDE REPEATER 3.jpg SIDE REPEATER 4.jpg SIDE REPEATER 5.jpg SIDE REPEATER 6.jpg SIDE REPEATER 7.jpg SIDE REPEATER 8.jpg SIDE REPEATER 9.jpg

The Model Y cameras are plug and play on my 2017 Model S with AP2 / MCU2 upgrade / HW3 upgrade.

AP1 vehicles do not have repeater cameras - they use the Mobileye processor with front camera only, so you cannot add repeater or B-pillar cameras to that system.

The Model Y cameras are plug and play on my 2017 Model S with AP2 / MCU2 upgrade / HW3 upgrade.

AP1 vehicles do not have repeater cameras - they use the Mobileye processor with front camera only, so you cannot add repeater or B-pillar cameras to that system.
Thanks for the reply. I'm mainly doing this for aesthetics. What I should have asked is, are the turn signal plugs the same connector? I understand that the cameras would be non-functional and would just cap off the connector.

I have no idea if the turn signal connector on the AP1 vehicles is the same as the turn signal / camera connector on the AP2 vehicles - but I would assume they are different, as it needs to transmit camera data in addition to powering the turn signal, which requires additional circuits...