Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apartments with EV Charging in Arlington/Alexandria/Tysons

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Inspired by this post, I wanted to give an update on Virginia apartments near DC that have EV charging available, as uncovered by my own apartment searching. They don't all advertise it. Some of these we had to call and ask.

ALEXANDRIA
1111 Belle Pre
The Asher
Post Carlyle Square
The Thornton

ARLINGTON (Main corridor)
vPoint
2001 Clarendon
Tellus
Liberty Tower
Virginia Square Towers
Westview at Ballston Metro
Avery Row
Birchwood
The View at Liberty Center
Verde Pointe

ARLINGTON (Rosslyn)
Union on Queen
Potomac Towers
The Belvedere (not the one in DC)
Central Place

CRYSTAL CITY
The Concord
220 20th Street

PENTAGON CITY
The Bartlett
Instrata
Riverhouse
Altaire

TYSON'S CORNER
The Ascent at Spring Station
Haden
Bolden/The Rise (Boro)
The Lofts at Park Crest
Lumen
Adaire
Ovation

OTHER
Dorchester (South Arlington)

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
Inspired by this post, I wanted to give an update on Virginia apartments near DC that have EV charging available, as uncovered by my own apartment searching. They don't all advertise it. Some of these we had to call and ask.

ALEXANDRIA
1111 Belle Pre
The Asher
Post Carlyle Square
The Thornton

ARLINGTON (Main corridor)
vPoint
2001 Clarendon
Tellus
Liberty Tower
Virginia Square Towers
Westview at Ballston Metro
Avery Row
Birchwood
The View at Liberty Center
Verde Pointe

ARLINGTON (Rosslyn)
Union on Queen
Potomac Towers
The Belvedere (not the one in DC)
Central Place

CRYSTAL CITY
The Concord
220 20th Street

PENTAGON CITY
The Bartlett
Instrata
Riverhouse
Altaire

TYSON'S CORNER
The Ascent at Spring Station
Haden
Bolden/The Rise (Boro)
The Lofts at Park Crest
Lumen
Adaire
Ovation

OTHER
Dorchester (South Arlington)
Nice list. While the list above is specifically about apartments, many people also own or rent units in condo buildings. As the President of a condo board, I also encourage anyone interested to talk with their condo's management team and Board. Many Associations are trying to find a solution. We have five 4 BEVs and 2 PHEVs at my condo and we're doing everything we can to support those who want to make the transition but nothing can move forward if people who want charging don't ask/demand it from their communities.

Also, the Virginia legislature passed the "Right to Charge" law in February preventing condominiums from preventing an owner from installing charging. Condos can sill make it hard but they can't prevent it if you're willing to pay for the power pull and installation. The law does not apply to apartments but ask for it and demand it anyway. There is no stronger signal than telling a rental office that they are losing your business because of a lack of charging. When it starts hitting the bottom line, change will happen stunningly fast. All those places that said it was too expensive or too hard will miraculously find a way to make charging available.

• Informative
Reactions: kevinf311