Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App becoming required

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I fixed all this by changing my name, using a stolen identity, which works pretty well. The plastic surgery wasn't that painful. I don't even have to wear a disguise now. Pretty cool. They know precisely where I am and everything I do, but in truth, no one really knows it's me. Well, it isn't really. My mother keeps asking........."Wait, who are you again?" Exactly.........

Install and delete it? Or do you mean install it (instantly increasing your device's attack surface and vulnerability to security issues), grant it intrusive permissions over your device, agree to enter into an abusive legal contract with the company behind it, provide it with your personal information, link it and all of the above with your Tesla account, link it and all of the above with your vehicle and your vehicle's technology, "delete" it, and carry its cruft on your device forever? And do it all over again the next time you need to update your card.
Um... you realize you already provided that same company with all of your personal information when you purchased the car. They also can track everywhere you drive, can record video of everywhere you drive, can record audio of everything said in your car, and record video of everything that occurs in your car. But ok, yeah, phone app.

Um... you realize you already provided that same company with all of your personal information when you purchased the car. They also can track everywhere you drive, can record video of everywhere you drive, can record audio of everything said in your car, and record video of everything that occurs in your car. But ok, yeah, phone app.
I guess that's like shaving your head when you start to go bald.

You just don’t get it, man. I will not be monetized. Apps are a fad.

/downloads Chrome browser for “safety” and privacy

• Funny
Reactions: CapsEngineer