TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

App broken?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by biggator, Sep 24, 2015.

1. biggator

biggator Member

Anyone else having issues with the app over the last day or two? Tried to search for other threads, but didn't work for me.

I keep just getting 'My Tesla Could Not Be Reached At This Time'... has been happening for 2-3 days now.

2. taurusking

taurusking Member

Did you try re-installing the app? Sometimes restarting the phone helps too.

Last but not least...reboot the screen on Tesla...

3. biggator

biggator Member

Haven't done anything with the app yet - as it's doing the same thing on both my phone and my wife's.. Not sure why rebooting the car would do much as it's not able to connect to the Tesla servers before hitting the car (it fails on the logon screen).

So it's working fine for you?

4. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Works for me. Also Tesla Motors is the wrong forum section... will move over to Model S User Interface.

5. taurusking

taurusking Member

I have had app issues before and not now...called the service center and they sent OTA updates to be reinstalled again...Never had any issue after that

6. Max*

Max* Autopilot != Autonomous

Android? Had the same thing a few days ago, just wouldn't work on my phone. Worked on my wife's though... so I cleared data/cache on the app, and all is fine now.

7. biggator

biggator Member

Odd - clearing the app data did it. 2.5 years and it's the first time it's glitched out on me. Will do the same to my wife's phone.. thx!