Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App charge limit range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up until recently my Tesla app (iPhone) used to show the expected displayed range in km/miles on my 2020 Model 3 SR+ if you held down the the charge limit slider and held it at a chosen %. This stopped a month or two ago though and I only see the charge limit % now. From what I’ve heard this hasn’t happened for others. For clarity, I can see current displayed range by tapping on the % to change to km, but I can no longer see the target range at different charge levels.

Has anyone else had this functionality disappear?

Reactions: Thomas76
Up until recently my Tesla app (iPhone) used to show the expected displayed range in km/miles on my 2020 Model 3 SR+ if you held down the the charge limit slider and held it at a chosen %. This stopped a month or two ago though and I only see the charge limit % now. From what I’ve heard this hasn’t happened for others. For clarity, I can see current displayed range by tapping on the % to change to km, but I can no longer see the target range at different charge levels.

Has anyone else had this functionality disappear?

This has been picked up as a change to the app ... version 4.8. People who haven't updated their app have held onto the functionality. Nobody knows if this change is intentional or a bug.

Reactions: init6