Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have iOS app version 4.3.0. There are two bugs that I’ve noticed…one visual and one functional.

The visual bug: when I turn on climate control manually it initially shows the vents blowing air but then after a few seconds will switch to showing front and back windows defrosting and no more air from vents. However, when climate is on due to scheduled preconditioning then it displays correctly.

The functional bug: cannot turn on heated steering wheel or seats while climate is off otherwise will display an error but in addition to that, if the climate is on due to scheduled preconditioning and I try to turn on heated steering wheel or seats it will still display an error as if it is off.

Anybody else?

Reactions: Tezla1
I have iOS app version 4.3.0. There are two bugs that I’ve noticed…one visual and one functional.

The visual bug: when I turn on climate control manually it initially shows the vents blowing air but then after a few seconds will switch to showing front and back windows defrosting and no more air from vents. However, when climate is on due to scheduled preconditioning then it displays correctly.

The functional bug: cannot turn on heated steering wheel or seats while climate is off otherwise will display an error but in addition to that, if the climate is on due to scheduled preconditioning and I try to turn on heated steering wheel or seats it will still display an error as if it is off.

Anybody else?
Yes. Me. Started tonight. I precondition to leave for work at 0630. Been fine until today. I check to make sure all is ok with the app as it’s going to be -3 degrees Celsius overnight and the heated screen thing started. I can’t turn it off unless I turn the climate off totally.

Anybody else?
6F241AA6-78A0-4927-A579-7B651CB423C4.png