Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App Connection down?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More weird behavior - nav just reinitialized, for no obvious reason, as I was pulling into the Albany NY supercharger.

In other news someone beat the heck out of this SC's equipment enclosure. Door's hanging on one pin of its hinge and has been strapped in place with a bunch of wire. Hope nobody screwed up their car too badly backing into the adjacent space but I kind of bet they did.

Oh, and across the parking lot the abandoned Sears Auto Center seems to be being spruced up to closely resemble a Tesla Service Center, and there's a lot of new electrical equipment...hmmmm.

Reactions: scsmx
At least they’re being honest :)

I received this one yesterday before it was updated to “server maintenance.”
Honest is far from what they are being! Saying it is affecting “some” of their customers when it appears to be a worldwide outage for everyone and then calling it maintanence. Maintanence is planned, this is a massive failure or hack.

It went down yesterday at 10:35 AM EST for me and came back up at 1 AM EST today, but is back down as of the writing of this post. They need redundant or betters systems, and to keep customers in the loops better. I love Tesla and this is just inconvenient for “most” of us, but we need to be honest about issues when they arise.

Reactions: Pentium2004
Honest is far from what they are being! Saying it is affecting “some” of their customers when it appears to be a worldwide outage for everyone and then calling it maintanence. Maintanence is planned, this is a massive failure or hack.

It went down yesterday at 10:35 AM EST for me and came back up at 1 AM EST today, but is back down as of the writing of this post. They need redundant or betters systems, and to keep customers in the loops better. I love Tesla and this is just inconvenient for “most” of us, but we need to be honest about issues when they arise.
I’ve found honesty is not something Tesla understands. I feel like I have to be James Comey and keep memos when I speak with them. I’ve been asked more than once if I have something in writing when going back and forth with them on issues. I’m hoping the memos work!

• Funny
Reactions: MTOman and boaterva