Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App does NOT accept my Location when trying to Schedule Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have tried many times to schedule service via the App and when asked to type
in my "location", the App does NOT accept it. I type it in and the process will NOT move forward.
I cannot press "next", not service centers or times or anything comes up.

HOW do I schedule service if that feature on the App will not function?

I have 3 issues:

1) "Gearbox Fluid Service Recommended" notice appeared onscreen last night (12/12/19).

2) Right rear tail light housing holds water/moisture. Tail light housing position seems misaligned compared to
the left one...I think this is causing the moisture to get in.

3) "Blind Spot Detected" notices appear onscreen at random, usually at night.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated - thanks!

Model 3 delivered 6/22/19
AWD DM LR FSD 19" Wheels

Had the same issue this morning tying to schedule a mobile service. I eventually had to use my mother in law's address for it to work. I called up to the service center and talked to a service advisor about the problem. She said it's a known issue and to put my home address in the notes as the location for the appointment.

Had the same issue this morning tying to schedule a mobile service. I eventually had to use my mother in law's address for it to work. I called up to the service center and talked to a service advisor about the problem. She said it's a known issue and to put my home address in the notes as the location for the appointment.

Thank you. What number did you call? I cannot even find a number to call for service appointments. There is DEFINITELY room for improvement in this area. It could be SO simple...yet it is not.

Thank you. What number did you call? I cannot even find a number to call for service appointments. There is DEFINITELY room for improvement in this area. It could be SO simple...yet it is not.

I called the local service center here in Vegas and choose to speak to a salesperson (only way to get a human on the line). From there I asked to be transferred to the service department.