Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App does not give me any option to pay two days before delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I sign into the app it just says welcome to the family and has a button that says “get started” which just takes me to the website through Safari. There is no option to pay or any other options other than the Loot Box or sign out.

I am under the impression I am supposed to be able to pay through the app or otherwise see my vehicle through the app this close to delivery?

Attachments

• EA2B0426-1112-44D4-82BF-7BDAB6010212.png
    EA2B0426-1112-44D4-82BF-7BDAB6010212.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 74
When I sign into the app it just says welcome to the family and has a button that says “get started” which just takes me to the website through Safari. There is no option to pay or any other options other than the Loot Box or sign out.

I am under the impression I am supposed to be able to pay through the app or otherwise see my vehicle through the app this close to delivery?

You can pay through the Tesla Account area on the web site. You cannot do anything with the app prior to delivery.

Reactions: tibook
So. I presently have insurance on the one I own now. I do NOT plan to pay for two Tesla overpricced insurance policies at the same time. When I get the new car and trade the old, THEN I'll call the insurance company with new vin and get the insurance. How's that sound? Reasonable to me for sure. That's the way I've bought numerous cars in the past.

So. I presently have insurance on the one I own now. I do NOT plan to pay for two Tesla overpriced insurance policies at the same time. When I get the new car and trade the old, THEN I'll call the insurance company with new vin and get the insurance. How's that sound? Reasonable to me for sure. That's the way I've bought numerous cars in the past.
I live in Ohio and we can do the same, because when we purchase a Car we have 30 days in which we have coverage in which to notify the insurance company, but that is not true in all States... I have no idea as to your age or driving record, but I pay about $250 every 6 months for my Model Y with 300,000 Liability, 100,000 Property Damage and a $750 deductible. I think that is extremely reasonable...