Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App forgetting charging settings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its always nice getting app updates but following one of the recent ones whenever I plug in the car starts charing immediately, rather than my 00:30 kick off time for Octopus Go.

It seems to default to the departure option rather than charge. To be honest even with the departure option its strange it starts charging immediatley as departure is set at 7:30 and it seems to recognise off peak electricity.

Its a bit annoying as this is exactly the sort of thing my wife will never ever check (irrespective of knowledge of the problem).

Anyone have a fix? Thanks

Its always nice getting app updates but following one of the recent ones whenever I plug in the car starts charing immediately, rather than my 00:30 kick off time for Octopus Go.

It seems to default to the departure option rather than charge. To be honest even with the departure option its strange it starts charging immediatley as departure is set at 7:30 and it seems to recognise off peak electricity.

Its a bit annoying as this is exactly the sort of thing my wife will never ever check (irrespective of knowledge of the problem).

Anyone have a fix? Thanks
Did you manage to sort this? Having same issue. Seems to want to default to departure time charge rather than scheduled charge. But also like you, it just seems to charge immediately after being plugged in.

For me yes. Showing up exactly where the car is. Although my garage is away from the house. Wonder if me setting on app in my house jars with car sat in garage.

Seen people suggest setting schedule in car rather than on the app so i will try that tonight.