Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App is getting 500 server error. Cant connect.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had it this morning.

Don't know if it is connected. But I was coming home yesterday around mid-day using the beta. Got 4 sudden disengagements accompanied with a large red steering wheel and loud alarms. Each one had a message something like "server error". After 4 I gave up and just drove. Haven't tried FSD today and probably won't as my wife will be with me this afternoon and she doesn't think much of the latest.

Hate to revive this thread but I’m getting 540 and 500 errors all of a sudden since last night. Anyone else experiencing the same? Car is charging currently, I got the message that it had started charging as per the norm but app is spinning and won’t update car status.

Thankfully the 2-button reboot fixed it. It was strange because when I got into the car, it didn't recognize the phone and I had to manually connect to it. Which it was able to do. But the app would not update even though it had charged and pre-conditioned as per schedule and I had received those alerts on my phone!