Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App Lockout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I never realized how much I used my Tesla App until it cut me off. Last weekend the app would not connect. If I let it go 10 minutes or so I would get a 404 error code. I tried a couple of schrool wheel resets with no luck. Then tried llogging out of the app, couldn't log back in. Deleted the app and reloaded. Got to the lets get started page and then a blank page. Finally called Tesla. After the usual long wait I got through to one of the software support people. We cleared clashes and history , restarted the phone and then went to the laptop. I was locked out there too. Access Forbidden is said. The tech checked the system to see if I was locked out, nope. So then upload screenshots and waited a day. I called the next day and went through the same process everyone loves to get another tech. This one pinged the car and I got back in.

So if this happens to you just ask them to ping the car and save everyone some time and frustration.