Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App login issues?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw early this morning 2 supercharger locations as completely full. VERY unlikely
I do not think that the inability of Tesla's smartphone app to connect to the car is related to the ability of the car to display Supercharger station status. The app does not display Supercharger status.

Currently my Tesla app on my iPhone cannot connect to my car. On the other hand, my car nav display shows information the Supercharger stall status of all the Superchargers in my area. They appear to be about the same level of occupancy as usual.

The app does not display Supercharger status.
True, but they said API, not just the App. But perhaps it is a weird coincidence. Normally around 6 AM the superchargers have 6 of 8 available. This morning 0 of 8 available. The other SC showed 0 of 12 available.

Electrek reporting resolved, but not for me. I removed my app from memory and restarted, but no joy.

Last edited:
It's been intermittent for me, was able to connect this morning to start the heat, hasn't updated since that time 5am eastern. Yesterday I wasn't able to connect for most of the day except a small silver of time mid day when it showed my last updated status.

The app does not display Supercharger status.

True, but they said API, not just the App. But perhaps it is a weird coincidence. Normally around 6 AM the superchargers have 6 of 8 available. This morning 0 of 8 available. The other SC showed 0 of 12 available.

...Tesla app working again. Did not reboot car.

Now the app works, but the SC live update is not showing any information. Its like it went back to the pre Live Update state.

Looks like they are trying to back out an update.

Last edited: