Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App lost car details

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After my first long trip for work to Birmingham from Glasgow and back I wanted to see where my supercharging invoices were.

Like a numb nut I looked in the app but couldn’t see the details I needed for work expenses so I logged into my Tesla online account. Couldn’t recall my password and annoying auto fill on my iPhone didn’t store it either.

So I reset it.

Now if i log on to my Tesla account under charging I can see the trips and o can see my car details all good so far.

After sorting out my expenses I then noticed my car wasn’t showing on the app widget. I opened the widget and sure enough it asks for my password.

Having done that I now can’t see my car at all on the app. It does give an option to “add a product” but only suggests powerwall. I’m confused.

Do I have to re associate my car and phone? Sorry it’s a basic question. It’s been a long day. On road since 0730, back at 2230 I’ll post my thoughts on the whole journey later. Lots of fun, phantom b’s and by and large very good experience. More later.