Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App message "temporary maintenance please try again later

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
recently ... say last month or so i sometimes get this message when i check tesla app .. never have seen it before in the 4 months I have had app .. it will work again if i force close app and reopen .. just curious if
others see this on occasion

720DB427-5A91-4D8A-AE3C-2C923CAE3477.png

I wonder if Tesla's systems are under attack by hackers. They had a real hard time scheduling an appointment for me. The person scheduling the appointment said they have had sudden slowdowns in the last couple of weeks and end up calling me back.

Troll post of the day...

Definitely looks suspect, especially since its in this section and we are not talking about the cars here. With that being said, I am not 100% on this so going to leave it, just look "sideeyed" at it, lol.

In any case, on thread topic, I started seeing this error mentioned by @Electrph today (temporary maintenance, please try again later). First time I saw it was today (11JUN2021) at approximately 10am PST. I originally thought it was because the tech was here working on my solar, but it appeared after that too.

Definitely looks suspect, especially since its in this section and we are not talking about the cars here. With that being said, I am not 100% on this so going to leave it, just look "sideeyed" at it, lol.

In any case, on thread topic, I started seeing this error mentioned by @Electrph today (temporary maintenance, please try again later). First time I saw it was today (11JUN2021) at approximately 10am PST. I originally thought it was because the tech was here working on my solar, but it appeared after that too.
First time I saw message thought system was updating something .. and sadly I got a bit excited by that 🤓🤣

Reactions: scotsmanswan
First time I saw message thought system was updating something .. and sadly I got a bit excited by that 🤓🤣
I too got a little too excited! I have seen the issue for last 3-4 weeks (but more frequently I last week or so). I have seen it when I have known connection issue on my phone (e.g. WiFi down) so suspect it’s a new message letting you know there is some sort of data transfer issue…

I too got a little too excited! I have seen the issue for last 3-4 weeks (but more frequently I last week or so). I have seen it when I have known connection issue on my phone (e.g. WiFi down) so suspect it’s a new message letting you know there is some sort of data transfer issue…
🤔 have not noticed any correlation between internet connection and message but i will watch it