Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App not connecting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my 2021 plaid has not connected to my app for the last day, did the two button reset and cleared and reinstalled app. Called service they could see the car not connecting so they have me bringing it in Tuesday morning just a fyi if anyone else has this problem.

So my 2021 plaid has not connected to my app for the last day, did the two button reset and cleared and reinstalled app. Called service they could see the car not connecting so they have me bringing it in Tuesday morning just a fyi if anyone else has this problem.

Been having this problem all day today. Still no connection. Did you get yours resolved?

Started having problem with app unable to connect to car, MY 2021.35.5.5, both iPhones shows car as not connected since about 8 hours ago, although I can still open the car with the phone apparently, and locking unlocking still works. TeslaMate shows the car as asleep despite I opened the car so looks like it also can't connect to it.

Anyone else seeing same problem?