Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App says “There are no products linked....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting for my M3 and did the daily log onto the app to see if anything has changed. Today it curiously won’t let me log in and says “There are no products linked to your Tesla account”.

I tried logging in on the website and my order is still there.

Anyone seen this before?

Still waiting for my M3 and did the daily log onto the app to see if anything has changed. Today it curiously won’t let me log in and says “There are no products linked to your Tesla account”.

I tried logging in on the website and my order is still there.

Anyone seen this before?

usually happens when backend changes are being done. I assume you have your VIN assigned or seen it hidden in your my tesla account. I don't mean the tesla app on phone

I didn’t, I used my business email address to set the Tesla account up, but used my personal email account to order or through select. The personal email address ended up being the one Tesla used

I called ‭01628 450660‬, took about 15 minutes to answer

I phoned through to them today. The woman on the phone explained it should never work before you get the car. I said it had been for the past 3 months. She couldn’t explain it but said don’t worry and just wait for your car. No further help on when it would actually arrive.

I phoned through to them today. The woman on the phone explained it should never work before you get the car. I said it had been for the past 3 months. She couldn’t explain it but said don’t worry and just wait for your car. No further help on when it would actually arrive.

She was speaking nonsense I'm afraid. The app should log you in and load up, even though you can't do much with it.

• Love
Reactions: Sixer