TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

App says “There are no products linked....

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Sixer, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Sixer

Sixer Member

Still waiting for my M3 and did the daily log onto the app to see if anything has changed. Today it curiously won’t let me log in and says “There are no products linked to your Tesla account”.

I tried logging in on the website and my order is still there.

Anyone seen this before?

2. zayn

zayn Member

usually happens when backend changes are being done. I assume you have your VIN assigned or seen it hidden in your my tesla account. I don't mean the tesla app on phone

3. MOBB

MOBB Member

I had this issue and it was because I confused Tesla by using 2 email addresses during the process

a phone call to support sorted it

4. Sixer

Sixer Member

Did you add a second contact with an email address? I have recently done that (approx 1 week ago).

what number did you phone?
    Thanks

5. MOBB

MOBB Member

I didn’t, I used my business email address to set the Tesla account up, but used my personal email account to order or through select. The personal email address ended up being the one Tesla used

I called ‭01628 450660‬, took about 15 minutes to answer

6. Sixer

Sixer Member

I phoned through to them today. The woman on the phone explained it should never work before you get the car. I said it had been for the past 3 months. She couldn’t explain it but said don’t worry and just wait for your car. No further help on when it would actually arrive.

7. Adopado

Adopado Active Member

She was speaking nonsense I'm afraid. The app should log you in and load up, even though you can't do much with it.

• Love x 1
  8. Sixer

Sixer Member

That was my thoughts too. I suspect I may have caused it by adding a secondary contact in my account. As in if you can’t contact me phone the Mrs.

9. VanillaAir_UK

VanillaAir_UK Moderator UK and Ireland

#9 VanillaAir_UK, Oct 14, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    We have secondary contact on account with no issue that I am aware of.

Suspect its a transient issue - these things happen from time to time and resolve over time. iirc this was a common issue a while back. eg. UK Model 3 order page open!

Prior to pickup, app only has a few videos anyway, so not particularly exciting.

10. Bernard_S

Bernard_S Member

Happened to me a couple of times, I'm afraid you have to wait until you pick up the car before the app does anything useful;)