Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App signing out ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You need to download the latest update to the Tesla app if your app signs you out. Once you do that, open the app back up and sign back in again and you should be fine. I'm guessing it has something to do with the V10 being rolled out and the app being updated at the same time.

what actually happened to me is the car disappearing from the tesla app. the APP did not sign me out as my tesla solar system still showed up. Happened 3-4 times starting around 3pm PST.
Same here. Mine happened when I was attempting Smart Summon for the first time. It said my car was removed, but I was still signed into the app (and actually holding down the button for Smart Summon).

Did God summon your car?
I was gonna respond with, "No, but he did summon yours," but figured it was too soon. So ignore that, please.

Seriously, though, I'm really sorry for what happened to your car, and sure hope that no one was injured. Will you be replacing it?

Sorry to go OT, guys, but BM3B's M3 was totaled recently. :( Just hoping they're ok, and that their insurance gets them in a new Tesla soon.

Edit: Actually, I see you got a new P3D-! Congrats!

Reactions: BM3B
I was gonna respond with, "No, but he did summon yours," but figured it was too soon. So ignore that, please.

Seriously, though, I'm really sorry for what happened to your car, and sure hope that no one was injured. Will you be replacing it?

Sorry to go OT, guys, but BM3B's M3 was totaled recently. :( Just hoping they're ok, and that their insurance gets them in a new Tesla soon.

Edit: Actually, I see you got a new P3D-! Congrats!
Haha good point, yes thankfully all is well assuming I get the total loss value I was given on the phone.
My main regret was paying for FSD for the totaled Tesla. Hopefully Geico values it between $3-6k. I haven’t bought it yet for the new car. I will probably wait until it can navigate stoplights and stop signs safely.

Reactions: Phlier
I'm thankful you started this thread yesterday. I saw it pop up while I was surfing and checked mine to see if I was logged out... I was. It wouldn't accept my PW and I had to change it before it would log in. I actually reset it with the same PW.

Today my wife's phone was logged off as well. I'm wondering how some weren't affected while others were and others had to reset? Phone type?
Only took a few minutes today!
Thanks again @ Ramisanders :)