Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App start charge/departure time incorrect after DST clock change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else noticed the scheduled charge time and departure times are 1hr out in the app since last nights clock change?

Set departure time to 7am…. App sets it to 6am (but does start at correct time).
Same for charge start times too. May try an app reinstall to see if that fixes it.

(Both car and phone times are set correctly)

Too early to check actuals, but TeslaFi still correctly reporting scheduled charge at 00:30. I have not double checked what the car says but app also correctly says 00:30 on dashboard screen. I've not drilled down into the charge screen. This is scheduled charge not departure screen. So everything looks normal with car currently plugged in waiting to schedule charge tonight.

iOS 15 app v4.2.2-736
1635761888946.png

Update 1Nov - Confirmed - charged as expected with nothing needed doing - no regression here

Last edited:
I can confirm that it's happening in the US too (at least on the Android app). The app wouldn't let me fix the times either.
I had to go to the car and redo the off-peak times, and departure schedule. They seem to have saved fine on the car, but the app still shows the wrong times.

Other than doing a review on the Play Store, hoping that someone from Tesla sees it, does anyone know of a way to provide the feedback to Tesla about the bug? I tried chatting on the website, but they're only available M-F.

Last edited:
I can confirm that it's happening in the US too (at least on the Android app). The app wouldn't let me fix the times either.
I had to go to the car and redo the off-peak times, and departure schedule. They seem to have saved fine on the car, but the app still shows the wrong times.

Other than doing a review on the Play Store, hoping that someone from Tesla sees it, does anyone know of a way to provide the feedback to Tesla about the bug? I tried chatting on the website, but they're only available M-F.
Maybe it'll 'correct' after midnight tonight as it would seems it did in the UK when their clicks changed last weekend ..very odd

I can't comment on the Tesla app since I only use the "Wallbox" to set charging times. I can however relate to this since annoyingly the Wallbox will either advance or retard the actual charging schedule by an hour every time the clocks change hence If I dont keep a tab on it, I get stitched up for an hour on the more expensive rate.