Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App stuck in service mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my 2022 plaid last week. As expected there were a few small things at delivery, so I made a service appt for Jan 21 in Tampa. Today randomly I get a notification on my app saying the appointment is scheduled tomorrow 12/30 in Miami (3.5 hrs away). I message the service folks through the app and they say "its just for admin purposes" and it will be fixed shortly. About 30 minutes later the appointment information was changed back to 1/21 in Tampa, however the app is stuck in "in service" mode. I sent several more messages to the service person on the app without a response (do they close at 5?). I also called tesla customer service, and they said they were "escalating" the issue.

I really don't quite understand what is going on here, however now my app is locked up, and I can't really use it at all. I'm going to try calling them tomorrow, is there anything I can tell them that may help direct me to a solution?

Was having a problem with service mode the last couple of times when in service. Come to find out, they were keeping it hostage until I would finalize the payment. Both times I thought the payment was going through only to find out I had to submit again through the app in order for it to process fully. I'm sure it's just a toggle on the service advisory's computer screen.