Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App stuck showing me an "old" service appointment (a month old) not allowing me to schedule new service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello folks - just trying to get some help with the app. It's stuck with an "OLD" appointment from a month ago; which means I can't open a new service request

However, when I click on the "old" upcoming appointment, this page is what I see.

What do I do? I couldn't find any way to reach Tesla after an hour of trying.

Attachments

• IMG_5191.jpg
    IMG_5191.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 193
I had the same thing except the appointment was from the previous owner in a different state. I couldn’t cancel or interact with it at all. Just gave me an app error every time.

I had to call Tesla and fumble through the menus until I got a person. They also couldn’t cancel it and passed it on to a service department where it was scheduled. They marked it complete and I got a text saying my car was ready for pickup :) It still says I have an appt coming up on the main screen but when I go i to service menu I can schedule a new appointment now.

I had no chat option on mine.

Reactions: kazamm
This happened to me as well. I had to go in person to the service center and made an appointment to come back later so they could clear this. Super annoying. Like, please just go in and clear the f'ing last service? Do I really need to come back? The front desk folks are sometimes really dim. I don't go to that one any more if I can help it. Fortunately where I live there are 4 service centers to choose from within a 30 minute drive.

I'm sorry if I came off as dumb/tech-illiterate. What I saw was the first attachment - no way to type anything.

I had to call them and stay on line for 56 minutes for them to "close it in the backend". L1 tech couldn't do it, had to escalate.

Insane.
Same here. Except in my case no one could do it over the phone. I'm sure this was false but I had no progress until I showed up in person.