Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App

Superbres

Nov 7, 2019
Venice CA
I recently purchased a pre-owned X and finally received my registration. Does anyone know how I can log onto the Tesla App? I contacted the help desk via email but haven’t heard a peep back. Thanks!!

Akikiki

A'-Lo-HA ! y'all
Nov 26, 2012
Kaneohe, HI
If you purchased it from Tesla, they know and they will add your car to your account, then you will be able to completely open the app. So, your next question is probably, how do you know they have finished adding your car? Log in to your Tesla Account on a computer, and look at that page. Once your car has been added, you will see a representation of it and your VIN there.

Didn't buy it from Tesla? Then you need to get a picture of your driver's license, insurance card, and registration and send it to [email protected] (that was the most recent email addresses that was used for owner registrations). Use the email account that you use for your Tesla sign in too. If they need to reach out to you, that's the one they will try to contact you. Of course include the regular address, phone number stuff too.

Its routine for them not to reply, so it doesn't help to send more than once or send and ask why they are taking too long. Sometimes it takes a while. Reports are 10 days to 60 days. Does not help to be impatient.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC