Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple Maps has added some EV charging networks including Superchargers

techmaven

Feb 27, 2013
Apparently Apple has added Tesla Superchargers to Apple Maps. You can also search "ev chargers" and they have at least ChargePoint, EVgo, Blink and SemaConnect networks. Apparently they pull pictures from Yelp for those sites.

Blu Zap

Grinning member
Oct 1, 2014
San Rafael, CA.
Glad to hear it. The more charging station info out there, the better the EV market will grow. I use the Google maps on the Nav. But I also use the Tesla Waze app on the browser. It now indicates the Supercharger location and color codes them based on the cue. Green, yellow, etc. It also prompts me for cue feedback when I arrive at the SC. BTW, it also shows me where the cops are parked alongside the road, just like the mobile phone app. Teslawave.excelcious.com I think is the url.

• Informative
Reactions: David99

scaesare

Mar 14, 2013
NoVA
Cool. Interesting that you have to search "superchargers" specifically... if I just search "EV chargers" it doesn't include them...

Thanks.

Gwgan

Almost a wagon
Aug 11, 2013
Maine
PlugShare is good but still does not show the available current up front, you have to drill down to find it in a comment or if the author put it in the description.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC