Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple Music doesn't start off where I left it

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For me, whenever I exit the car and go back in, Apple Music won't start where it left off. I'm left with a select the source screen and I have to reselect a new playlist. I never had this problem with Spotify. I was wondering if any other people are having this problem. Thanks!
I've had the same issue....and no, pushing the left scroll wheel doesn't do anything.

Attachments

• 1672065880214448243276846681792.jpg
    1672065880214448243276846681792.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 82
It has continued to work for me. I got 44.25.3 today and some of the grayed out songs now play but only when they come in order (or shuffle) but not if I press the song so maybe improving ?
Yes, I believe the 44.25.3 software update fixed it to a degree. For some reason it would not display all the tracks from a Masta Killa album I was trying to listen to but it does pick up from the last track that was played upon start up.

For me, whenever I exit the car and go back in, Apple Music won't start where it left off. I'm left with a select the source screen and I have to reselect a new playlist. I never had this problem with Spotify. I was wondering if any other people are having this problem. Thanks!
Exact same problem for me, very annoying. Spotify didn’t behave this way. Currently on 2022.44.30

Another problem I’ve noticed with Apple Music is that after some number is songs have played, the title and artwork display on the main 17” screen doesn’t update ie a song will finish playing but it will still be displayed even though a different song is now playing. The only way to get the display to update once that happens is to manually select any other song and then the display finally updates with the newly selected song. (until it happens again some number of songs later). Anyone seen this?

Edit : sorry, just noticed this is in a MY sub forum- came here via search; I have a MS but anyhow having same Apple Music issue

Been listening to it on a free trial. It sounds like the bit rate is a little better than Slacker (Tesla default streaming), but I don't have any hard evidence.
It's a bit laggy, tough. And if I close the internet log in page on my phone, it closes in the car. Maybe i need to download the app to my phone??

Edit: does anyone have the bit rates for the two streaming services they could share?
Def sounds better than Slacker. To me, it’s on par with 160 mp3 from usb