Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple Music Missing Tracks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same issue. Also some times a track will play for a split second, then then go on to the next track. I'm also finding to be very annoying is that if you leave the car, lets say to run into a store or something quick, when you return, the music does not resume from where it left off.

Reactions: Bootneckshuffl
Same AM era mate. I even tried some new artists stuff that I’ve never played before, half the album missing. It’s really glitchy.
Thing is, it’s not just with the Tesla implementation. I have some playlists that my wife shared with me and a number of the songs don’t appear in the version that appears on my phone. I haven’t checked thoroughly but I think it’s the same songs that appear greyed out in the Tesla.

I can’t play any of the explicit rated songs. As they’ve said already in this thread, there is no setting for enabling explicit songs on Apple Music like for tidal. Probably AM defaults to restricting those songs as there no toggle to change this setting yet. In fact, AM has a device - based setting for explicit content management, there’s not a general setting in the account. I’ve tried with other accounts and ended up with the same issue. (Running 2022.44.25.3 from Italy).

I can’t play any of the explicit rated songs. As they’ve said already in this thread, there is no setting for enabling explicit songs on Apple Music like for tidal. Probably AM defaults to restricting those songs as there no toggle to change this setting yet. In fact, AM has a device - based setting for explicit content management, there’s not a general setting in the account. I’ve tried with other accounts and ended up with the same issue. (Running 2022.44.25.3 from Italy).

Very strange I've had explicit content playing no problem, there must be a setting you have selected either in the car or on your account

Yep I’ve got explicit content playing in my car as well (which I’ll probably have to change now that my kid is repeating everything she hears).

My biggest gripe is the pagination on the artists page… surely it should be an infinite scroll rather than having to press the (tiny) next page button while on the move

• Funny
Reactions: Andy B
Yep I’ve got explicit content playing in my car as well (which I’ll probably have to change now that my kid is repeating everything she hears).

My biggest gripe is the pagination on the artists page… surely it should be an infinite scroll rather than having to press the (tiny) next page button while on the move
One of my son's first complete phrases was: "what a wanker, Tony the tiger called; he wants his driving licence back".. ;)

I realize this is an old thread but just discovered that there is a fix for this in my current version of SW. Still not finding a lot of solutions on the internet so thought I’d post this. This had driven me crazy for a long time so thrilled to FINALLY have a fix. Setting can be found by sliding up on the Media / Song in bottom left of screen and then clicking on the Equalizer icon. From there go to the Audio Settings -> Options and there’s a toggle switch for “Explicit Content Affects: Streaming, Apple Music. “

Reactions: lencap